Instem plc (LON:INS – Get Free Report) shares passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 695.32 ($8.54) and traded as high as GBX 830 ($10.19). Instem shares last traded at GBX 830 ($10.19), with a volume of 15,200 shares traded.
Instem Trading Up 0.3 %
The company has a market cap of £190.07 million, a PE ratio of 5,928.57, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.89 and a beta of 0.42. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.47, a current ratio of 0.95 and a quick ratio of 0.84. The company has a 50-day moving average of GBX 804.24 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 695.32.
Instem plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides information technology solutions and services to the life sciences healthcare market worldwide. The company offers solutions for data collection, management, and analysis to meet the needs of life science and healthcare organizations for data-driven decision making.
- Five stocks we like better than Instem
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Instem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Instem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.