Shares of Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:JMHLY – Get Free Report) were up 0.5% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $41.22 and last traded at $41.22. Approximately 18,913 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 30% from the average daily volume of 26,939 shares. The stock had previously closed at $41.01.
Jardine Matheson Stock Performance
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $43.48 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $47.11. The company has a quick ratio of 0.95, a current ratio of 1.13 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20.
Jardine Matheson Company Profile
Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates in motor vehicles and related operations, property investment and development, food retailing, health and beauty, home furnishings, engineering and construction, and transportation businesses in China, Southeast Asia, the United Kingdom, and internationally.
- Five stocks we like better than Jardine Matheson
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Jardine Matheson Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jardine Matheson and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.