Luminex Resources Corp. (OTCMKTS:LUMIF – Get Free Report) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 23,700 shares, a growth of 6.8% from the October 15th total of 22,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 5.4 days.
Luminex Resources Stock Performance
Shares of LUMIF stock opened at $0.13 on Friday. Luminex Resources has a 12-month low of $0.12 and a 12-month high of $0.28. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.14 and its 200 day moving average is $0.18.
About Luminex Resources
- Five stocks we like better than Luminex Resources
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Luminex Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Luminex Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.