Micron Solutions, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MICR – Get Free Report) rose 2.3% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $1.33 and last traded at $1.33. Approximately 656 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 84% from the average daily volume of 4,001 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.30.
Micron Solutions Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06, a quick ratio of 0.78 and a current ratio of 1.51. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.13 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.33. The company has a market cap of $4.58 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.09 and a beta of 0.13.
About Micron Solutions
Micron Solutions, Inc operates as a contract manufacturer for the medical device, defense, and life sciences markets. It offers precision machining, thermoplastic injection molding, mold making products; sensors; orthopedic implants and devices; and diagnostic test kits. The company provides solutions for medical, orthopedics, consumer, and automotive industries.
- Five stocks we like better than Micron Solutions
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Micron Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Micron Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.