Shares of Minds and Machines Group Limited (LON:MMX – Get Free Report) crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 8.70 ($0.11) and traded as low as GBX 8.62 ($0.11). Minds and Machines Group shares last traded at GBX 8.70 ($0.11), with a volume of 411,454 shares traded.
Minds and Machines Group Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.50, a current ratio of 4.71 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16. The stock has a market capitalization of £23.60 million and a PE ratio of 29.00. The company has a 50-day moving average of GBX 8.70 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 8.70.
Minds and Machines Group Company Profile
Minds + Machines Group Limited owns and operates a portfolio of domain assets in United States, Europe, and Asia. Its portfolio focuses on geographic domains, such as .london, .boston, .miami, .bayern; professional occupations, including .law, .abogado, and .dds; consumer interests consisting of .fashion, .wedding, .vip; lifestyle comprising .fit, .surf, .yoga; outdoor activities, including .fishing, .garden, .horse; and generic names, such as .work and .casa.
- Five stocks we like better than Minds and Machines Group
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Minds and Machines Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Minds and Machines Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.