Park Group plc (LON:PKG – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 79 ($0.97) and traded as low as GBX 79 ($0.97). Park Group shares last traded at GBX 79 ($0.97), with a volume of 9,097 shares changing hands.
Park Group Price Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 79 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 79.
About Park Group
Park Group plc provides prepaid gift cards, multi-retailer vouchers, and digital rewards services to corporate and consumer markets in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The company is involved in Christmas savings business, which offers vouchers, prepaid cards, gifts, and hampers in time for Christmas; and Love2shop Business Services that provides reward solutions, including multi-retailer vouchers and prepaid cards, single store vouchers and cards, gift experiences, holidays, and travel solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than Park Group
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Park Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Park Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.