Parks! America, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PRKA – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.34 and traded as low as $0.30. Parks! America shares last traded at $0.31, with a volume of 376 shares changing hands.
Parks! America Price Performance
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.35 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.34.
About Parks! America
Parks! America, Inc, through its subsidiaries, engages in acquiring, developing, and operating local and regional theme parks and attractions in the United States. It owns and operates three Wild Animal Safari theme parks located in Pine Mountain, Georgia; Strafford, Missouri; and Bryan/College Station, Texas.
- Five stocks we like better than Parks! America
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Parks! America Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Parks! America and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.