Premier Oil plc (LON:PMO – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 22.40 ($0.28) and traded as high as GBX 24 ($0.29). Premier Oil shares last traded at GBX 22.40 ($0.28), with a volume of 40,864,784 shares changing hands.
Premier Oil Stock Down 5.8 %
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 22.40 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 22.40. The stock has a market cap of £207.32 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.15. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 571.58, a quick ratio of 0.13 and a current ratio of 0.14.
About Premier Oil
Premier Oil plc, an oil and gas company, engages in the exploration, production, and development of oil and gas properties in the Falkland Islands, Indonesia, Vietnam, the United Kingdom, and internationally. As of December 31, 2019, its proved and probable reserves (2P) were 175 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe); and 2P and estimated contingent resources were 847 mmboe.
- Five stocks we like better than Premier Oil
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- How to invest in marijuana stocks in 7 steps
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Premier Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Premier Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.