Ramsay Health Care Limited (OTCMKTS:RMYHY – Get Free Report) was up 7.2% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $8.24 and last traded at $8.24. Approximately 222 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 85% from the average daily volume of 1,454 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.68.
Ramsay Health Care Stock Up 7.2 %
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $7.79 and its 200 day moving average price is $8.78.
Ramsay Health Care Cuts Dividend
The firm also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Monday, October 16th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, September 6th were paid a dividend of $0.0354 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Tuesday, September 5th.
About Ramsay Health Care
Ramsay Health Care Limited owns and operates hospitals. The company offers health care services to public and private patients. It operates facilities in approximately 530 locations in the Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom, France, and Nordics. Ramsay Health Care Limited was founded in 1964 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than Ramsay Health Care
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Ramsay Health Care Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ramsay Health Care and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.