Shares of Rockhopper Exploration plc (OTCMKTS:RCKHF – Get Free Report) were down 15.2% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. Approximately 19,576 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 1% from the average daily volume of 19,705 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.17.
Rockhopper Exploration Price Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average is $0.15 and its 200 day moving average is $0.16.
Rockhopper Exploration Company Profile
Rockhopper Exploration plc operates as an oil and gas exploration and production company primarily in the United Kingdom. It engages in the exploration, appraisal, and exploitation of its oil and gas acreage primarily in the North Falkland Basin and the Greater Mediterranean region. The company holds 35% working interest in the PL003a, PL003b, PL004a, PL004b, PL004c, PL005, PL032, PL033 production licenses in North Falkland Basin.
- Five stocks we like better than Rockhopper Exploration
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Rockhopper Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rockhopper Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.