Shares of Schneider Electric S.E. (EPA:SU – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of €157.78 ($169.66) and traded as high as €165.80 ($178.28). Schneider Electric S.E. shares last traded at €164.46 ($176.84), with a volume of 904,109 shares trading hands.
Schneider Electric S.E. Stock Down 0.2 %
The company has a fifty day moving average price of €152.74 and a two-hundred day moving average price of €157.78.
About Schneider Electric S.E.
Schneider Electric S.E. engages in the energy management and industrial automation business worldwide. It offers busway and cable support products, circuit breakers and switches, contactors and protection relays, electrical vehicle charging, electrical protection and control products, energy management software solutions, power and energy monitoring systems, power quality and power factor correction products, pushbuttons, switches, pilot lights and joysticks, field services, and switchboards and enclosures.
- Five stocks we like better than Schneider Electric S.E.
- What is the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index?
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Schneider Electric S.E. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schneider Electric S.E. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.