Air China Limited (OTCMKTS:AICAF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decline in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 6,552,000 shares, a decline of 5.9% from the October 15th total of 6,964,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Air China Stock Performance
Air China stock opened at $0.63 on Friday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.67 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.73. Air China has a fifty-two week low of $0.63 and a fifty-two week high of $0.97.
Air China Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Air China
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Air China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Air China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.