Eat & Beyond Global Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:EATBF – Get Free Report) saw a significant drop in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 11,700 shares, a drop of 6.4% from the October 15th total of 12,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 9.0 days.
Eat & Beyond Global Price Performance
Eat & Beyond Global stock opened at $0.06 on Friday. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.06 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.08. Eat & Beyond Global has a fifty-two week low of $0.03 and a fifty-two week high of $0.81.
Eat & Beyond Global Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Eat & Beyond Global
- Growth Stocks: What They Are, Examples and How to Invest
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Eat & Beyond Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eat & Beyond Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.