TravelSky Technology Limited (OTCMKTS:TSYHY – Get Free Report)’s stock price dropped 1.8% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $16.14 and last traded at $16.18. Approximately 7,109 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 163% from the average daily volume of 2,699 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.48.
TravelSky Technology Trading Down 1.8 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a quick ratio of 2.74 and a current ratio of 2.75. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $16.83 and its 200 day moving average price is $17.82.
TravelSky Technology Company Profile
TravelSky Technology Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides information technology solutions for aviation and travel industry in the People's Republic of China. It primarily offers aviation information technology (AIT), distribution information technology, accounting, settlement, and clearing services.
- Five stocks we like better than TravelSky Technology
- What is an Earnings Surprise?
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for TravelSky Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TravelSky Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.