Unite Group PLC (LON:UTG – Get Free Report) insider Dame Shirley Pearce DBE acquired 28 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, November 15th. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 960 ($11.79) per share, with a total value of £268.80 ($330.10).
Unite Group Stock Down 1.8 %
Shares of Unite Group stock opened at GBX 972 ($11.94) on Friday. The stock has a market cap of £4.24 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 2,777.14, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.85 and a beta of 1.19. Unite Group PLC has a twelve month low of GBX 834.28 ($10.25) and a twelve month high of GBX 1,053 ($12.93). The company has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 910.30 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 915.16. The company has a current ratio of 0.71, a quick ratio of 0.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 35.73.
Unite Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Unite Group
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Unite Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unite Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.