Shares of Velocys plc (LON:VLS – Get Free Report) crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 1.70 ($0.02) and traded as low as GBX 0.64 ($0.01). Velocys shares last traded at GBX 0.68 ($0.01), with a volume of 13,765,071 shares changing hands.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Shore Capital restated a “house stock” rating on shares of Velocys in a research note on Tuesday, October 31st.
Velocys Trading Down 1.3 %
Velocys plc operates as a renewable fuels company. It designs, develops, and licenses its Fischer-Tropsch technology for the generation of clean, low carbon, and synthetic drop-in aviation and road transport fuel from municipal solid waste and residual woody biomass plants. It has operations in the Americas and the Asia Pacific.
- Five stocks we like better than Velocys
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Velocys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Velocys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.