Atlantic Sapphire ASA (OTC:AASZF – Get Free Report)’s stock price rose 29.5% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as C$0.15 and last traded at C$0.15. Approximately 8,664 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 65% from the average daily volume of 24,826 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.12.
Atlantic Sapphire ASA Stock Up 29.5 %
The business has a fifty day moving average of C$0.14 and a 200-day moving average of C$0.39.
About Atlantic Sapphire ASA
Atlantic Sapphire ASA, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the land-based salmon farming business. It operates through two segments, Fish Farming (Denmark); and Fish Farming (US). The company is involved in the production and sale of salmon. It operates in the United States, Denmark, and internationally.
- Five stocks we like better than Atlantic Sapphire ASA
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Atlantic Sapphire ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atlantic Sapphire ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.