Shares of Atos SE (OTCMKTS:AEXAF – Get Free Report) rose 7.6% on Friday . The company traded as high as $7.12 and last traded at $7.12. Approximately 300 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 81% from the average daily volume of 1,543 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.62.
Atos Stock Up 7.6 %
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $8.67.
Atos Company Profile
Atos SE provides digital transformation solutions and services worldwide. It offers advanced computing solutions; analytics, artificial intelligence, and automation solutions; cloud solutions; customer journey analytics and digital customer experience; decarbonization solutions; digital consulting; digital workplace solutions; edge computing and Internet of things solutions; and modern applications and platforms.
- Five stocks we like better than Atos
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Atos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.