Automotive Finco Corp. (CVE:AFCC – Get Free Report) was down 2.9% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as C$1.67 and last traded at C$1.67. Approximately 85,741 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 185% from the average daily volume of 30,108 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.72.
Automotive Finco Price Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average is C$1.67 and its 200-day moving average is C$1.67. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 55.16, a current ratio of 77.76 and a quick ratio of 77.72. The firm has a market cap of C$33.10 million and a PE ratio of -13.92.
About Automotive Finco
Automotive Finco Corp., a specialty finance company, focuses on the auto retail sector in Canada and internationally. The company, through its investment in Automotive Finance LP, intends to provide long term and debt based acquisition financing to auto dealerships. It also focuses on direct investments in the auto retail sector.
- Five stocks we like better than Automotive Finco
- Election Stocks: How Elections Affect the Stock Market
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Automotive Finco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Automotive Finco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.