Shares of Calibre Mining Corp. (OTCMKTS:CXBMF – Get Free Report) traded up 2.2% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.93 and last traded at $0.92. 194,142 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 72% from the average session volume of 113,201 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.91.
Calibre Mining Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $1.02 and its 200-day moving average is $1.11.
Calibre Mining Company Profile
Calibre Mining Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold properties. It primarily explores for gold, silver, and copper deposits. The company holds 100% interests in the El Limon and La Libertad gold mines, the Pavon gold project, and other mineral concessions in Nicaragua, Central America; and the Eastern Borosi Gold-Silver project located in northeastern Nicaragua.
- Five stocks we like better than Calibre Mining
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Calibre Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Calibre Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.