Carador Income Fund plc (CIFU.L) (LON:CIFU – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 0.18 ($0.00) and traded as low as GBX 0.18 ($0.00). Carador Income Fund plc (CIFU.L) shares last traded at GBX 0.18 ($0.00), with a volume of 0 shares trading hands.
Carador Income Fund plc (CIFU.L) Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 0.18 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 0.18. The company has a market cap of £27,156.96 and a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.82.
Carador Income Fund plc (CIFU.L) Company Profile
Carador Income Fund plc is a close-ended fixed income mutual fund launched and managed by GSO Capital Partners International LLP. The fund is co-managed by GSO Capital Partners LP. It invests in the fixed income markets across the globe. The fund makes its investments in Senior Notes of CDOs collateralized by senior secured bank loans and equity and mezzanine tranches of CDOs.
- Five stocks we like better than Carador Income Fund plc (CIFU.L)
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Carador Income Fund plc (CIFU.L) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Carador Income Fund plc (CIFU.L) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.