CENAQ Energy Corp. (NASDAQ:CENQW – Get Free Report) shares were down 12% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.18 and last traded at $0.18. Approximately 40,800 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 39% from the average daily volume of 66,707 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.20.
CENAQ Energy Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.20 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.22.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in CENAQ Energy stock. Polar Asset Management Partners Inc. purchased a new position in CENAQ Energy Corp. (NASDAQ:CENQW – Free Report) during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund purchased 200,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $38,000.
- Five stocks we like better than CENAQ Energy
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for CENAQ Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CENAQ Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.