City of London Investment Group Plc (LON:CLIG – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 392.88 ($4.82) and traded as low as GBX 310.70 ($3.82). City of London Investment Group shares last traded at GBX 320 ($3.93), with a volume of 56,593 shares.
City of London Investment Group Trading Down 0.6 %
The company has a market cap of £162.18 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,066.67 and a beta of 0.53. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 349.36 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 392.88. The company has a current ratio of 3.06, a quick ratio of 2.68 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.77.
About City of London Investment Group
City of London Investment Group PLC is a publically owned investment manager. The firm provides client focused equity portfolios. It invests in public equity markets across the globe. The firm invests in small cap companies in emerging markets to create its portfolios. It uses combination of macroeconomic, qualitative, and top down company analysis to make its investments.
- Five stocks we like better than City of London Investment Group
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for City of London Investment Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for City of London Investment Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.