Danakali Limited (LON:DNK – Get Free Report)’s share price traded up 4,551.2% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as GBX 20.50 ($0.25) and last traded at GBX 20 ($0.25). 1,704 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 89% from the average session volume of 15,690 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.43 ($0.01).
Danakali Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of £73.67 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -18.18. The business’s 50-day moving average is GBX 20 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 20.
Danakali Company Profile
Danakali Limited engages in the exploration of minerals in Eritrea, East Africa. It focuses on the development of the Colluli potash project located in the Danakil Depression region of Eritrea. The company was formerly known as South Boulder Mines Ltd. and changed its name to Danakali Limited in June 2015.
- Five stocks we like better than Danakali
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Danakali Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Danakali and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.