Doubleview Gold Corp. (OTC:DBLVF – Get Free Report) was down 2.4% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.38 and last traded at $0.39. Approximately 43,250 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 57% from the average daily volume of 99,582 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.40.
Doubleview Gold Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.40 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.34.
About Doubleview Gold
Doubleview Gold Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource properties in British Columbia. The company explores for copper, gold, silver, and zinc deposits. It holds a 100% interest in the Hat property with nine mineral claims covering an area of approximately 3,561.43 hectares located in northwestern British Columbia; and 90% interests in the Red Spring property that comprise 6 mineral claims, which covers an area of approximately 4,224.34 hectares situated in Omineca district, British Columbia.
- Five stocks we like better than Doubleview Gold
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Doubleview Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Doubleview Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.