DynaResource, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DYNR – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $2.37 and traded as low as $2.20. DynaResource shares last traded at $2.22, with a volume of 47,000 shares.
DynaResource Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $2.50 and its 200 day simple moving average is $2.37.
DynaResource, Inc engages in the investment, exploration, and management of precious and base metal properties. The company primarily explores for gold, silver, and other metals. Its flagship property comprises the San Jose de Gracia property comprising 33 concessions covering approximately 9,920 hectares located in the northern Sinaloa State, Mexico.
- Five stocks we like better than DynaResource
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for DynaResource Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DynaResource and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.