Emmaus Life Sciences, Inc. (OTCMKTS:EMMA – Get Free Report)’s share price was up 9.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.12 and last traded at $0.12. Approximately 2,866 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 88% from the average daily volume of 23,899 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.11.
Emmaus Life Sciences Stock Up 9.1 %
The firm has a market capitalization of $6.44 million, a P/E ratio of -1.20 and a beta of 2.40. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.13 and a 200-day moving average of $0.20.
About Emmaus Life Sciences
Emmaus Life Sciences, Inc, a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, markets, and sells treatments and therapies primarily for rare and orphan diseases in the United States and internationally. The company's lead candidate is Endari, an L-glutamine oral powder to reduce the acute complications of sickle cell disease in adult and pediatric patients five years of age and older.
- Five stocks we like better than Emmaus Life Sciences
- What is the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Emmaus Life Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emmaus Life Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.