Fox Marble Holdings plc (LON:FOX – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 1.28 ($0.02) and traded as low as GBX 1.16 ($0.01). Fox Marble shares last traded at GBX 1.35 ($0.02), with a volume of 11,659,366 shares traded.
Fox Marble Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of £5.63 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -135.00 and a beta of 0.54. The company has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 1.35 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 1.28. The company has a quick ratio of 0.34, a current ratio of 1.15 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 102.17.
Fox Marble Company Profile
Fox Marble Holdings plc, a marble company, focuses on the extraction and processing of dimension stone from quarries in the Republic of North Macedonia and Kosovo. It operates Cervenillë, Syriganë, and Malishevë quarries in Kosovo; and Prilep quarry in North Macedonia. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Fox Marble
- The How and Why of Investing in Biotech Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Invest in Cybersecurity
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Fox Marble Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fox Marble and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.