Lone Star Gold Inc (OTCMKTS:LSTG – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Lone Star Gold shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 26,896,563 shares changing hands.
Lone Star Gold Price Performance
About Lone Star Gold
Lone Star Gold, Inc does not have significant operations. Previously, it was engaged in the exploration and development of mining properties in Mexico. The company was formerly known as Keyser Resources, Inc and changed its name to Lone Star Gold, Inc in June 2011. Lone Star Gold, Inc was founded in 2007 and is based in Cornelius, North Carolina.
- Five stocks we like better than Lone Star Gold
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Lone Star Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lone Star Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.