Marks Electrical Group (LON:MRK – Get Free Report)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by Canaccord Genuity Group in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, MarketBeat reports. They presently have a GBX 123 ($1.51) target price on the stock. Canaccord Genuity Group’s target price points to a potential upside of 34.43% from the stock’s previous close.
Separately, Shore Capital reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of Marks Electrical Group in a research report on Thursday, October 12th.
Marks Electrical Group Price Performance
Marks Electrical Group Company Profile
Marks Electrical Group PLC operates as an electrical retailer in the United Kingdom. It sells, delivers, and installs domestic electrical appliances, consumer electronics, and warranty products. The company was formerly known as Marks Electrical Holding Limited and changed its name to Marks Electrical Group PLC in October 2021.
- Five stocks we like better than Marks Electrical Group
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Marks Electrical Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marks Electrical Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.