M&F Bancorp, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MFBP – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $18.75 and traded as low as $13.60. M&F Bancorp shares last traded at $13.60, with a volume of 3,361 shares.
M&F Bancorp Trading Down 1.8 %
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $15.66 and a 200 day simple moving average of $18.75.
M&F Bancorp Dividend Announcement
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, December 13th. Shareholders of record on Friday, November 24th will be issued a dividend of $0.04 per share. This represents a $0.16 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.18%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, November 22nd.
About M&F Bancorp
M&F Bancorp, Inc operates as a bank holding company for the Mechanics and Farmers Bank that provides consumer and commercial banking products and services in North Carolina. It offers deposit products, including demand deposits; checking, savings, and money market accounts, as well as certificates of deposit.
- Five stocks we like better than M&F Bancorp
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for M&F Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for M&F Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.