Shares of Ocean Wilsons Holdings Limited (LON:OCN – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 959.24 ($11.78) and traded as high as GBX 1,167.25 ($14.33). Ocean Wilsons shares last traded at GBX 1,150 ($14.12), with a volume of 19,333 shares trading hands.
Ocean Wilsons Price Performance
The firm has a market cap of £406.64 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,084.91 and a beta of 0.88. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 69.88, a quick ratio of 2.96 and a current ratio of 2.99. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 977.38 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 959.24.
Ocean Wilsons Company Profile
Ocean Wilsons Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, offers maritime and logistics services in Brazil. The company operates through two segments, Maritime Services and Investments. The Maritime Services segment provides towage, ship agency, port terminals, offshore, logistics, and shipyard services.
- Five stocks we like better than Ocean Wilsons
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Ocean Wilsons Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ocean Wilsons and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.