Photo-Me International plc (LON:PHTM – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 107 ($1.31) and traded as low as GBX 103.83 ($1.28). Photo-Me International shares last traded at GBX 107 ($1.31), with a volume of 655,162 shares.
Photo-Me International Stock Performance
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 107 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 107. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 46.90, a current ratio of 2.17 and a quick ratio of 1.83. The company has a market cap of £404.47 million and a PE ratio of 1,337.50.
Photo-Me International Company Profile
Photo-Me International plc operates, sells, and services a range of instant-service equipment in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Ireland, and Asia. The company operates coin-operated automatic photobooths for identification and fun purposes, as well as vending equipment, including digital photo kiosks, laundry machines, business service equipment, amusement machines, and children's rides.
- Five stocks we like better than Photo-Me International
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Photo-Me International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Photo-Me International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.