Pinpoint Recovery Solutions Corp (OTCMKTS:PPNT – Get Free Report)’s stock price fell 5.7% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.66 and last traded at $0.66. 2,000 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 44% from the average session volume of 1,392 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.70.
Pinpoint Recovery Solutions Stock Down 5.7 %
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $0.66 and its 200-day moving average is $0.66.
Pinpoint Recovery Solutions Company Profile
Pinpoint Recovery Solutions Corp. provides payroll and unemployment tax recovery services and solutions in the United States. It focuses on acquisitions of other tax recovery providers and business services solutions, and creating new services from its existing infrastructure. The company offers several services for the purpose of obtaining state unemployment, federal unemployment, and social security tax refunds.
- Five stocks we like better than Pinpoint Recovery Solutions
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stock Average Calculator
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Pinpoint Recovery Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pinpoint Recovery Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.