Poolbeg Pharma PLC (LON:POLB – Get Free Report) was down 4.6% on Friday . The stock traded as low as GBX 9.30 ($0.11) and last traded at GBX 9.30 ($0.11). Approximately 2,242,374 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 88% from the average daily volume of 1,195,872 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 9.75 ($0.12).
Poolbeg Pharma Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 7.36 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 7.54. The stock has a market capitalization of £46.50 million, a P/E ratio of -930.00 and a beta of 2.19.
About Poolbeg Pharma
Poolbeg Pharma plc operates as a biopharmaceutical company in the United Kingdom. It develops POLB 001, a p38 MAP Kinase inhibitor for the treatment of severe influenza; POLB 002, an inlicensed firstinclass broad spectrum RNAbased immunotherapy for respiratory virus infections; and POLB 003, an intramuscular vaccine to prevent Melioidosis.
- Five stocks we like better than Poolbeg Pharma
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Best Stocks Under $10.00
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Poolbeg Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Poolbeg Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.