Prosus (OTCMKTS:PROSY – Get Free Report) shares traded up 0.8% on Friday . The company traded as high as $6.59 and last traded at $6.56. 542,184 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 34% from the average session volume of 819,470 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.51.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Barclays raised shares of Prosus from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating in a research note on Thursday, August 17th.
Prosus Stock Up 0.8 %
Prosus N.V. engages in the e-commerce and internet businesses. The company operates internet platforms, such as classifieds, payments and fintech, food delivery, education technology, etail, health, ventures, social, and other internet platforms. It has operations in Latin and North America, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, and internationally.
- Five stocks we like better than Prosus
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Prosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Prosus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.