Protech Home Medical Corp. (CVE:PTQ – Get Free Report)’s stock price fell 5.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as C$8.04 and last traded at C$8.24. 184,783 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 59% from the average session volume of 445,429 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$8.68.
Protech Home Medical Stock Down 5.1 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 85.53, a quick ratio of 1.12 and a current ratio of 1.40. The firm has a market cap of C$232.51 million and a PE ratio of -179.13. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of C$8.24 and a 200-day moving average price of C$8.24.
Protech Home Medical Company Profile
Protech Home Medical Corp. provides in-home monitoring equipment, supplies, and services for patients in the United States. It offers daily and ambulatory aides; power mobility equipment; BiPAP and CPAP machines, oxygen concentrators, and ventilators; oxygen therapy; sleep apnea and PAP treatment equipment; disease management services; and home ventilator equipment, as well as rents respiratory equipment.
- Five stocks we like better than Protech Home Medical
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Protech Home Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Protech Home Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.