Teck Resources Ltd. (TSE:TCK – Free Report) – Equities researchers at Raymond James dropped their Q1 2024 EPS estimates for shares of Teck Resources in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, November 15th. Raymond James analyst B. Macarthur now forecasts that the company will earn $1.29 per share for the quarter, down from their prior forecast of $1.34. Raymond James also issued estimates for Teck Resources’ Q2 2024 earnings at $1.34 EPS, Q3 2024 earnings at $1.40 EPS and FY2024 earnings at $5.21 EPS.
Teck Resources (TSE:TCK – Get Free Report) last released its earnings results on Tuesday, October 24th. The company reported C$0.76 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C$1.03 by C($0.27). The business had revenue of C$3.60 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$3.68 billion.
Teck Resources Price Performance
- Five stocks we like better than Teck Resources
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Teck Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Teck Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.