Rise Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:RYESD – Get Free Report)’s share price was up 5% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.24 and last traded at $0.20. Approximately 8,100 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 63% from the average daily volume of 21,938 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.19.
Rise Gold Price Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.21 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.19.
About Rise Gold
Rise Gold Corp., an exploration stage mining company, focuses on the acquisition of mineral properties. It primarily holds interest in the Idaho-Maryland Gold Mine Property that comprises approximately 93 acres surface land and approximately 2,800 acres of mineral rights located in the Grass Valley mining district of northern California.
- Five stocks we like better than Rise Gold
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Rise Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rise Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.