Shares of Seadrill Limited (OTCMKTS:SDRLF – Get Free Report) traded up 6.9% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. 541,600 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 145% from the average session volume of 221,100 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.13.
Seadrill Stock Up 6.9 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.14 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.14.
Seadrill Limited provides offshore drilling services to the oil and gas industry worldwide. It operates in three segments: Harsh Environment, Floaters, and Jack-ups Rigs. The company owns and operates drillships, semi-submersible rigs, and jack-up rigs for operations to ultra-deepwater in benign and harsh environments.
- Five stocks we like better than Seadrill
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Seadrill Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Seadrill and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.