Shares of Skye Bioscience, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SKYE – Get Free Report) traded up 14.1% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $1.74 and last traded at $1.74. 5,026 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 19% from the average session volume of 6,196 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.53.
Skye Bioscience Stock Up 14.1 %
The company’s 50-day moving average is $2.48 and its 200 day moving average is $0.90. The company has a market cap of $6.77 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.16 and a beta of 0.91.
Skye Bioscience Company Profile
Skye Bioscience, Inc, a clinical stage pharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes cannabinoid-based molecules for the treatment of infectious diseases. The company's lead product candidate is SBI-100 used in the treatment of glaucoma and ocular hypertension. It is also developing SBI-200 to treat and manage various eye diseases, including uveitis, dry eye syndrome, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
- Five stocks we like better than Skye Bioscience
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Invest in Energy
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Skye Bioscience Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Skye Bioscience and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.