Shares of SmartETFs Smart Transportation & TechnologyETF (NYSEARCA:MOTO – Get Free Report) rose 0.8% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $39.79 and last traded at $39.79. Approximately 5,469 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 344% from the average daily volume of 1,232 shares. The stock had previously closed at $39.48.
SmartETFs Smart Transportation & TechnologyETF Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $38.99 and its 200 day moving average is $41.05. The stock has a market cap of $11.94 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.90 and a beta of 1.30.
About SmartETFs Smart Transportation & TechnologyETF
The SmartETFs Smart Transportation & Technology ETF (MOTO) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in stocks based on a particular theme. The fund is an actively managed fund which has exposure to global companies involved in the advancement of transportation. MOTO was launched on Nov 15, 2019 and is managed by SmartETFs.
- Five stocks we like better than SmartETFs Smart Transportation & TechnologyETF
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for SmartETFs Smart Transportation & TechnologyETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SmartETFs Smart Transportation & TechnologyETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.