Standard AVB Financial Corp. (OTCMKTS:STND – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $33.00 and traded as high as $33.00. Standard AVB Financial shares last traded at $33.00, with a volume of 18,900 shares changing hands.
Standard AVB Financial Stock Up 0.1 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $33.00 and a 200 day simple moving average of $33.00.
Standard AVB Financial Company Profile
Standard AVB Financial Corp. operates as a bank holding company for Standard Bank PaSB that provides financial services to individuals, families, and businesses. It offers various deposit accounts, including savings accounts, certificates of deposit, money market accounts, commercial and regular checking accounts, and individual retirement accounts.
- Five stocks we like better than Standard AVB Financial
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Standard AVB Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Standard AVB Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.