Shares of Three Sixty Solar Ltd. (OTCMKTS:LRTTF – Get Free Report) dropped 6.7% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as 0.11 and last traded at 0.11. Approximately 84,209 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 4,104% from the average daily volume of 2,003 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.12.
Three Sixty Solar Price Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is 0.16 and its 200 day simple moving average is 0.34.
About Three Sixty Solar
Three Sixty Solar Ltd. designs, builds, and installs vertical solar array systems. It also offers solar towers for commercial projects and utility scale solar farms. The company is based in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Three Sixty Solar
- What is Put Option Volume?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Three Sixty Solar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Three Sixty Solar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.