Vanguard FTSE Canadian Capped REIT Index ETF (TSE:VRE – Get Free Report)’s share price traded up 0.2% on Friday . The company traded as high as C$27.96 and last traded at C$27.80. 11,066 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 66% from the average session volume of 6,680 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$27.74.
Vanguard FTSE Canadian Capped REIT Index ETF Trading Up 0.2 %
The business’s 50-day moving average is C$27.48 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$28.77.
About Vanguard FTSE Canadian Capped REIT Index ETF
One of the country’s leading real estate investment trusts (REITs), Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is an owner, manager and developer of premier office and multifamily properties in select waterfront and transit-oriented markets throughout New Jersey. Mack-Cali is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey, and is the visionary behind the city’s flourishing waterfront, where the company is leading development, improvement and place-making initiatives for Harborside, a master-planned destination comprised of class A office, luxury apartments, diverse retail and restaurants, and public spaces.
- Five stocks we like better than Vanguard FTSE Canadian Capped REIT Index ETF
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard FTSE Canadian Capped REIT Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard FTSE Canadian Capped REIT Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.