Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) CEO Adam Selipsky sold 10,756 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, November 15th. The shares were sold at an average price of $144.60, for a total value of $1,555,317.60. Following the completion of the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 117,904 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $17,048,918.40. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink.
Adam Selipsky also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, November 3rd, Adam Selipsky sold 500 shares of Amazon.com stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $139.00, for a total value of $69,500.00.
- On Thursday, October 19th, Adam Selipsky sold 500 shares of Amazon.com stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $130.53, for a total value of $65,265.00.
- On Thursday, October 5th, Adam Selipsky sold 500 shares of Amazon.com stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $126.64, for a total value of $63,320.00.
- On Wednesday, September 20th, Adam Selipsky sold 500 shares of Amazon.com stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $138.48, for a total value of $69,240.00.
Amazon.com Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ AMZN opened at $145.18 on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 0.98, a quick ratio of 0.74 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.33. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $133.72 and its 200 day moving average is $129.59. The stock has a market cap of $1.50 trillion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 75.22, a P/E/G ratio of 1.93 and a beta of 1.17. Amazon.com, Inc. has a 1-year low of $81.43 and a 1-year high of $147.29.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Amazon.com
Several hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the company. Bridgefront Capital LLC purchased a new stake in Amazon.com in the first quarter worth $228,000. Krane Funds Advisors LLC lifted its position in shares of Amazon.com by 239.1% in the 1st quarter. Krane Funds Advisors LLC now owns 78 shares of the e-commerce giant’s stock worth $254,000 after purchasing an additional 55 shares during the period. Range Financial Group LLC bought a new stake in shares of Amazon.com during the 1st quarter valued at about $258,000. My Personal CFO LLC purchased a new position in shares of Amazon.com during the first quarter valued at about $261,000. Finally, Worth Asset Management LLC bought a new position in Amazon.com in the first quarter worth about $191,000. 57.96% of the stock is owned by institutional investors.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
A number of research analysts have issued reports on the company. Piper Sandler upped their price objective on Amazon.com from $175.00 to $185.00 and gave the company an “overweight” rating in a research note on Thursday, August 24th. Stifel Nicolaus assumed coverage on Amazon.com in a research note on Tuesday, October 17th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $173.00 price objective for the company. Wells Fargo & Company restated an “overweight” rating and issued a $165.00 price objective on shares of Amazon.com in a research note on Tuesday, October 10th. Susquehanna upped their price objective on Amazon.com from $150.00 to $185.00 and gave the company a “positive” rating in a research note on Friday, August 4th. Finally, Credit Suisse Group upped their price objective on Amazon.com from $176.00 to $189.00 and gave the company an “outperform” rating in a research note on Friday, August 4th. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating and forty-four have assigned a buy rating to the company’s stock. According to MarketBeat, the company currently has a consensus rating of “Moderate Buy” and a consensus price target of $168.93.
Amazon.com Company Profile
Amazon.com, Inc engages in the retail sale of consumer products and subscriptions through online and physical stores in North America and internationally. It operates through three segments: North America, International, and Amazon Web Services (AWS). The company's products offered through its stores include merchandise and content purchased for resale; and products offered by third-party sellers.
- Five stocks we like better than Amazon.com
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Amazon.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amazon.com and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.