Ascot Resources (TSE:AOT – Get Free Report) had its price target cut by analysts at CIBC from C$0.90 to C$0.85 in a research note issued on Friday, BayStreet.CA reports. The firm currently has a “neutral” rating on the stock. CIBC’s target price would suggest a potential upside of 104.82% from the company’s current price.
Separately, BMO Capital Markets reduced their target price on shares of Ascot Resources from C$1.25 to C$1.00 in a research report on Monday, November 13th.
Ascot Resources Trading Up 1.2 %
About Ascot Resources
Ascot Resources Ltd. operates as a mineral development and exploration company in the United States and Canada. It explores for gold, silver, copper, porphyry copper, molybdenum, and gravel deposits. The Company's principal property includes two landholdings, including its 100% interests in the Premier Gold Project covering an area of 8,133 hectares; and Red Mountain Project that covers an area of 17,125 hectares located in British Columbia.
- Five stocks we like better than Ascot Resources
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Should You Add These Warren Buffett Stocks to Your Portfolio?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Ascot Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascot Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.