Daihen Corp (OTCMKTS:DAIPF – Get Free Report) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 48,600 shares, a growth of 5.4% from the October 15th total of 46,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Daihen Stock Performance
Shares of DAIPF opened at C$32.31 on Friday. Daihen has a 52 week low of C$28.08 and a 52 week high of C$38.00. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is C$32.31 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$32.31.
Daihen Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Daihen
- Consumer Staples Stocks, Explained
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Daihen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daihen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.