Dialight plc (LON:DIA – Get Free Report) shares hit a new 52-week low on Friday . The stock traded as low as GBX 145 ($1.78) and last traded at GBX 146.50 ($1.80), with a volume of 101684 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 169.50 ($2.08).
Dialight Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 173.42 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 203.56. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 52.88, a quick ratio of 0.78 and a current ratio of 2.14. The stock has a market cap of £59.55 million, a PE ratio of -1,245.83, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.32 and a beta of 0.19.
Dialight plc, together with its subsidiaries, primarily develops, manufactures, and supplies LED lighting solutions for use in hazardous and industrial applications in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Lighting, and Signals & Components.
- Five stocks we like better than Dialight
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Dialight Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dialight and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.