Dundee Precious Metals (TSE:DPM – Get Free Report) had its target price increased by investment analysts at National Bankshares from C$14.00 to C$14.50 in a report issued on Friday, BayStreet.CA reports. The brokerage currently has an “outperform” rating on the mining company’s stock. National Bankshares’ target price suggests a potential upside of 50.88% from the stock’s previous close.
Dundee Precious Metals Trading Down 2.7 %
DPM opened at C$9.61 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of C$1.74 billion, a PE ratio of 7.75, a P/E/G ratio of 0.04 and a beta of 1.24. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.29, a current ratio of 7.27 and a quick ratio of 6.61. Dundee Precious Metals has a fifty-two week low of C$5.98 and a fifty-two week high of C$10.78. The company’s 50-day moving average is C$8.76 and its 200 day moving average is C$9.04.
About Dundee Precious Metals
- Five stocks we like better than Dundee Precious Metals
- Options Trading – Understanding Strike Price
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Dundee Precious Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dundee Precious Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.